Gris du Marais® Lithoverde® | Sample
View product details
Call us and speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives who will be happy to help.
Book a complimentary online consultation with one of our experts who will be delighted to answer any questions and help you choose the perfect product or products.
Find your nearest Salvatori showroom or stockist, no matter where you are in the world.
Follow us on social media and share our inspiring images, ideas and latest products with other designer lovers.
Gris du Marais® is a classic marble with an elegant dappled grey-brown surface and occasional subtle copper-coloured veins. Compact and hardwearing, it has an exceptionally low level of absorption, making it ideal for any type of environment, including bathrooms and kitchens.
This sample combines it with our
Exclusive to Salvatori, Lithoverde® is the world’s first recycled stone texture.
99% composed of oﬀcuts, with the remaining 1% comprising a natural resin which acts as a binder, Lithoverde® contributes to LEED® rating points (established by the US Green Building Council) and has been validated by SCS (Scientific Certification Systems), leaders in the independent certification of environmental sustainability. It has also won a number of awards both within Italy and abroad, for innovation and its positive contribution to the environment.
Not only is it environmentally-friendly, but it is also a beautiful texture with every block resulting in a unique pattern. British architect John Pawson was among the very first to appreciate its beauty and potential, building his renowned Stone House entirely in Lithoverde® for Milan's 2010 Salone del Mobile.
It is suitable for floors, walls, interior surfaces, wet areas and kitchens, but we do not recommend it be used for exterior spaces where it could be exposed to the elements.
Lithoverde® tiles come in two configurations:
- Packed in crates containing an equal mix of three different lengths. This is the classic version that highlights the random bricklike pattern of Lithoverde®
- Packed in crates containing a uniform size of tile.