Crema d'Orcia Lithoverde® | Sample

Sample | Crema d'Orcia Lithoverde® | 15 x 30 x 1 cm
Product SKU: 13537
By clicking on you need to create a new configuration. Please return to Dimension and Stone.
Tap on the attribute to edit the product
Select (3)
60 x 100 x 14 mm
150 x 300 x 10 mm
300 x 300 x 14 mm
0,00 € / pz including VAT
Buy a sample
By putting this product on the cart, before buying it you will have to complete the accreditation process of the account.
Need help deciding?

Call us and speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives who will be happy to help.

Book a complimentary online consultation with one of our experts who will be delighted to answer any questions and help you choose the perfect product or products.

Drop a note to our friendly customer service team and we'll get back to you shortly.

Find your nearest Salvatori showroom or stockist, no matter where you are in the world.

Follow us on social media and share our inspiring images, ideas and latest products with other designer lovers.

View product details

Product description

An elegant creamy-coloured limestone exclusive to Salvatori, Crema d’Orcia’s warm hues convey a sensation of unexpected softness.
You will often see small holes, the occasional shell-shaped fossil and tiny lines of pink quartz. These are not defects, but instead, are part of the layers of history of each block of stone.
This sample combines Crema d’Orcia with our
Lithoverde® texture.
Exclusive to Salvatori, Lithoverde® is the world’s first recycled stone texture.
99% composed of offcuts, with the remaining 1% comprising a natural resin which acts as a binder, Lithoverde® contributes to LEED® rating points (established by the US Green Building Council) and has been validated by SCS (Scientific Certification Systems), leaders in the independent certification of environmental sustainability. It has also won a number of awards both within Italy and abroad, for innovation and its positive contribution to the environment.
Not only is it environmentally-friendly, but it is also a beautiful texture with every block resulting in a unique pattern. British architect John Pawson was among the very first to appreciate its beauty and potential, building his renowned Stone House entirely in Lithoverde® for Milan's 2010 Salone del Mobile.
It is suitable for floors, walls, interior surfaces, wet areas and kitchens, but we do not recommend it be used for exterior spaces where it could be exposed to the elements.
Lithoverde® tiles come in two configurations:

  • Packed in crates containing an equal mix of three different lengths. This is the classic version that highlights the random bricklike pattern of Lithoverde®
  • Packed in crates containing a uniform size of tile.

Be the first to know about new arrivals, special editions and exclusive collaborations.