Who said that sustainability and beautiful design are incompatible? Lithoverde® is the perfect example of how you can have both, with no compromise on either aspect.
Lithoverde® is the world’s first texture to be truly described as recycled, 99% made up of offcuts of stone with the remaining 1% being a natural soy-based resin which is used as a binding agent.
It came about as our response to what we saw as a terrible waste of the earth’s precious natural resources, when we thought about how much gorgeous stone was simply being thrown away. After much experimentation and a long process of innovation, we found a way to give new life to these unwanted pieces. Essentially, we create a brand-new block, made up of all these offcuts, which come from different quarries and even countries, meaning that the patterning in each block is absolutely unique.
Available in Bianco Carrara, Gris du Marais®, Crema d’Orcia and Pietra d’Avola, Lithoverde® is a versatile, hard-wearing texture that demonstrates how we can challenge the status quo when it comes to looking after our planet. Through determination and creative thinking, unloved, wasted stone is transformed into an object that is beautiful to look at, and allows for a design choice that doesn’t compromise your principles.